Discover the Roman culture
2014 is the year of the cultural crossing between Paris and Rome, both capitals will be the place of a series of events all year round from February. The first ones of this series for the first half of the year are :
- The front first of the movie tribute to Federico Fellini d'Ettore Scola Che strano chiamarsi Federico (As it is strange to be called Federico) who will be broadcast in the cinema Le Louxor, Monday, February 24th.
- From February 26th till March 16th, the artists of the establishment Centquatre will put in front of the Roman artists of the Festival Romaeuropa.
- The Traduire-Transmettre festival will organize meetings on the theme of the theatrical translation of Italian from 20 till 25 May to the Theater of Atlante.
- During the 5th edition of the festival « Chantiers d’Europe » in June, 2014, a focus will be realized on the young creation of Rome.
- The 13th district of Paris will cross in the Roman colors the time of the Italian week, also in June.
Other exhibitions are also planned for summer and the autumn as artistic meetings, Italian musicians for the Autumn festival as well as concert around Luigi Nono's works, Italian composer, on November 13th, 2014 to the Théâtre de la Ville, you can discover the complete list and the details of the website of the Mairie de Paris.
At the heart of Paris, the Hôtel du Nord et de l'Est will allow you to be always near the various events all year round the time of a stay.